In true fashion, Kati and I decided to climb Mount Urgull where we had a spectacular view of the city. Atop the mountain was a giant Jesus statue looking down over the city. It's kind of a running joke for Kati and I now that if there is something tall, we should climb it... and it's always worth it. Afterall, we need to balance all of the ice cream we eat! We spent the rest of the afternoon walking around the town seeing the Cathedrals and parks and of course went shopping... I got the cutest embroidered shirt- very Spanish. :)Dinner was a lucky find at at a great price! It turns out it costs almost 25% more to eat outside than inside at just about every restaurant. I had a four-cheese spinach fettucini that was muy delicioso. Then we headed back to our pension to watch a movie and have an early night!
No comments:
Post a Comment