Kati and I made it to Madrid! We are approaching the last leg of our excursion to Seville. I know we will be excited to see Uncle David, Aunt Carmen and the kids because they have such a week planned for us! Our two day travels, packing and unpacking has been exciting but a little tiring! It will also be refreshing to doing the follow the leader thing again instead of fumbling with maps and the language barrier. I've been really impressed by how much help the people of Spain have been. I use my Spanish every chance that I get and I think the really appreciate the effort. It's unfortunate that Americans go to other countries and assume that people should be speak English. I'd like to make a different impression!
We made it to our other heck of a deal hotel and now we are catching up on the long lost internet. I think we will venture out into the town and see some sights of Madrid and grab dinner. Tomorrow, we will take the trip to Valle de Los Caidos and Franco's tomb which is a little outside of town, but worth the trip I hear. I'm excited! I think that's all the update for now, but hopefully I won't get so behind on my blog from here on out... no promises though!
All my love. XOXO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment