I'm all settled in here in my dorm in Bonn, Germany. The last 32 hours has been filled with traveling and planes and lots of new sights! Kati and I had a short little flight from Dallas to Houston where we picked up Chris for the big flight to London. The plane ride to London was great because we all had individual TVs with movies, games, music and our own remotes. I watched The Wedding Singer and Marley and Me, and played Battleship and Checkers with Chris!
Once we arrived in London, we met up with Melissa and we took a short flight to the Cologne/Bonn Airport... We met our guides at the AIB headquarters and took a short walk around downtown Bonn. What a neat city! Check out the shutterfly blog for all my pictures...Now we are cleaning up and heading out to dinner soon at a nice Italian restaurant. Should be delicious! Then for a much needed sleep....
No comments:
Post a Comment