So here it goes... It's a little after midnight and I'm finishing up last minute details for my trip to Europe TODAY!
I think I'm supposed to sleep on the plane on my way to Germany to avoid jetlag, so I want to be good and tired for the ride over there. Chris, Kati and I have confirmed our seats together in the "party section" of the plane... seats like 40J-L. I have yet to be in a plane this big! I hope they play in-flight movies (but of course I'm supposed to be sleeping)... Just in case they didn't I downloaded 3 diverse movies for our view pleasure. Get excited: The Princess Bride, The Da Vinci Code and 8 Mile.... All of which I haven't seen in a solid 2 years I think. Unfortunately iTunes didn't have the Count of Monte Cristo (which is what I really wanted)... oh well!
We've got most of our plans worked out for our free weekend in Amsterdam and it looks like Jasmin (the German vet student that I hosted) has some great things planned for our second weekend in Hannover. She is super sweet and I'm really excited about what all she has planned for us....
I think that is all of my updates for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment